How Wisdom Properties Discovered The Secret To Painless CRM using RoloCRM
About Wisdom Properties
Wisdom Properties is a leading real estate developer and has promoted several projects in and around Chennai, India. Prior to RoloCRM, Wisdom properties was using a combination of a homegrown application and spreadsheets to manage customer and project information. Wisdom Properties needed a reliable, easy to use solution and found RoloCRM best for their Real Estate business.
The team at Wisdom Properties was using a legacy, custom-built application to track customers. The application was running on a single desktop at their office. Running status information was updated as notes in the application. The problem was many fold.
1. The application had to be manually updated when a new lead came through. Executives continued to add contacts to their phone’s address book but were not as diligent in updating the application. As a result, they did not have a complete database of customer information.
2. It was difficult to see customer history when talking to a customer. Sales executives had to depend on offline notes and get help from colleagues to piece together the customer history. This led to a lot of delays, inefficiencies and even dropped leads.
3. Team changes were disruptive: When a new executive joined the team, there was no easy way to catch up on the history. When an executive changed role or left the organization, there was no easy transition for the leads handled by the executive.
While these challenges were surmountable in the early days, it became a show stopper as Wisdom Properties started expanding rapidly. They were getting leads from multiple sources and had multiple projects in the pipeline with different offerings including plots and villas. They needed a solution that would not only help them with their current challenges but also get the entire organisation ready for the upcoming growth trajectory.
The Hunt For a CRM
RoloCRM Is The Answer
– The team was able to see leads flowing in from real estate portals and follow up immediately.
– The sales team was able to check and update inventory in real time, without having to call someone in the office.
– Collaboration became easier since the information is easily available to all stakeholders.
– The Admin was immediately notified when an enquiry call was missed and could follow up without losing time.
– The Admin was able to monitor daily activities and follow up without having to call everyone for a meeting.
The Complete Solution
Rich customer history: All customer interactions are tracked as activities and includes the following for any customer
- Calls, SMS, Emails, Field activities, Site visits, Order bookings and Payments
- Calls, SMS and Emails were captured automatically and saved a lot of time for the executives, also eliminating a point of friction w.r.t. CRM adoption
Consolidated Address book: The entire address book which includes all customer contact information and any new leads generated is a shared entity and the admin manages the access to contacts for executives
- The admin can assign or re-assign a contact to an executive
- The admin can also manage access to contacts by adding or removing executives to/from the team.
Repository of Projects: RoloCRM has allowed the Wisdom team to build a comprehensive repository of projects where detailed information about the projects is captured. For each project, plot or property level details are maintained and tracked in the CRM, making it easy to look up information about projects anywhere. Inventory is managed using the CRM and executives get real time information about availability of properties even in the field.
Lead Consolidation: Our integration with real estate listing portals such as Magicbricks, India Property, Housing.com, 99 Acres has helped consolidate all leads from these portals into the CRM. Moreover, these leads are automatically assigned to one of the executives for follow up.
Field Activity Tracking: With location awareness built into the CRM, executives were able to easily the tag the locations for their meetings with customers. In addition, executives were able to use the trip tracking feature to capture their field activities for the day or any chosen time period.
Telephony Integration: Our telephony integration has automatically routed call information from the cloud based IVR to the CRM. When a call is missed, the admin gets an instant alert on the mobile app. For completed calls, complete information including the actual caller’s phone number and a recording of the call is made available as part of the customer history for review and auditing.
Reporting: With the reporting function, the admin was able to get a good understanding of the activities of executives related to leads and customers in real time. The admin was able to track the status of all incoming leads across different sources and follow up with executives as needed. Executives were able to quickly shortlist leads which needed follow up, and plan their activities.
Sales Commission: The admin had the flexibility to configure the sales commission, as appropriate, for properties in different projects. The sales commission is applied at the time of sale whenever a property is marked as booked and the agent who made the referral gets the credit automatically.
Customer Portal: Customers are able to login and view the status of their property transactions. They are able to view the parent documents for a given property and the documents related to the transaction such as payment receipts, sale deed etc.